Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,514 prices entered by 369 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.008 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 178% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 377,953 Pound ($20,989) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 136,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)