Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States vs Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,248 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 47.332 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 202% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 772,638 Pound ($16,324) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 256,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 110 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 35,000 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Paris costs €100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cheboksary costs руб 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yerevan costs 265,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)