Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,597 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.760 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 207% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 900,231 Pound ($18,849) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 293,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €300 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saltillo costs Mex$ 750 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,355KM (about 1 hour ago)