Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,597 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.408 SDGX / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 204% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 760,956 Pound ($15,933) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 250,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Beijing costs 8元 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)