Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States vs Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,207 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 60.980 SDGX / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 205% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 782,981 Pound ($16,447) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 257,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)