Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,309 prices entered by 382 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.866 SDGX / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 193% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 400,751 Pound ($22,319) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 137,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)