Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,155 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.400 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 149% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 187,041 Pound ($29,227) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)