Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,157 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.667 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 151% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 188,110 Pound ($28,215) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (44 minutes ago)