Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,186 prices entered by 372 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 150% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 203,519 Pound ($30,559) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)