Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.36896 SDG / EGP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 20% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,334 Pound (E£ 6,325) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)