Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.991 SDG / TTD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 54% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 46,216 Pound (46,625 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)