Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.677 SDG / TTD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 73% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 136,691 Pound (51,069 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)