Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.700 SDG / TTD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 79% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 155,364 Pound (57,537 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 87,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)