Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.033 SDG / PGK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 9% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 68,272 Pound (33,589 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)