Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.020 SDG / PGK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 9% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 73,749 Pound (36,509 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)