Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.031 SDG / PGK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 9% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 68,310 Pound (33,641 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)