Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.034 SDG / PGK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 9% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 67,978 Pound (33,414 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)