Cost of living comparison between Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.014 SDG / PGK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 9% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 67,963 Pound (33,747 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)