Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18074 SDG / MUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 64% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,471 Pound (₨113,261) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (44 minutes ago)