Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20310 SDG / MUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 60% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 43,123 Pound (₨212,319) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Lagos costs 450 ₦ (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beijing costs 元1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)