Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19248 SDG / MUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 66% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 44,920 Pound (₨233,376) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)