Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20054 SDG / MUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 61% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 54,705 Pound (₨272,791) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)