Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02075 SDG / NGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 46% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,775 Pound (1,097,754 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (about 3 hours ago)