Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02034 SDG / NGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 48% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,456 Pound (907,298 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)