Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05028 SDG / NGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 73% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 63,985 Pound (1,272,587 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)