Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49400 SDG / ZAR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 80% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,950 Pound (R 54,555) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)