Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.537 SDG / ZAR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 86% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 29,001 Pound (R 54,044) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (about 1 hour ago)