Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09846 SDG / HTG
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 20% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 97,225 Pound (987,412 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 2 hours ago)