Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27916 SDG / HTG *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 29% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 117,812 Pound (422,028 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 91,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)