Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11038 SDG / HTG *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 13% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 37,385 Pound (338,692 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $325 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (33 minutes ago)