Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.871 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 38,000 Pound (€1,821) in Pori.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 4 hours ago)