Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.315 SDG / GBP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 91% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 29,921 Pound (£3,598) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)