Cost of living comparison between Poole, United Kingdom and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.263 SDG / GBP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 92% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 29,960 Pound (£3,626) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)