Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00050 SDG / IDR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 25% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,377 Pound (Rp 40,676,063) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 90 ₪ (44 minutes ago)