Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00132 SDG / IDR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 41% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 32,338 Pound (Rp 24,419,294) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)