Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00130 SDG / IDR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 40% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 32,121 Pound (Rp 24,719,757) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)