Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.022 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 13,538 Pound (R$ 6,697) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (3 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)