Cost of living comparison between Ponta Grossa, Brazil and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.916 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 5,624 Pound (R$ 2,935) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (about 2 hours ago)