Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.022 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,840 Pound (R$ 11,293) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)