Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.665 SDG / UAH *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 6% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,640 Pound (15,990₴) in Poltava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 3 hours ago)