Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 SDG / ZAR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,412 Pound (R 18,470) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €17 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)