Cost of living comparison between Polokwane, South Africa and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45646 SDG / ZAR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,125 Pound (R 6,846) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (27 minutes ago)