Cost of living comparison between Pokhara, Nepal and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05943 SDG / NPR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 37% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,288 Pound (₨ 72,156) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)