Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01109 SDG / XAF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 61% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 130,882 Pound (11,803,286 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)