Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01064 SDG / XAF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 59% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 129,029 Pound (12,130,108 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)