Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01097 SDG / XAF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 61% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 125,549 Pound (11,444,439 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)