Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.237 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 23% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,257 Pound (€2,661) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)