Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.805 SDG / BGN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 13% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 8,057 Pound (2,118 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (about 2 hours ago)