Cost of living comparison between Plovdiv, Bulgaria and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.531 SDG / BGN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,638 Pound (4,712 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Greater Sudbury costs C$2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 315,697 (about 1 hour ago)