Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.764 SDG / RON *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 24% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 31,040 Pound (6,516 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)