Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.602 SDG / RON
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 14,655 Pound (9,146 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)