Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.865 SDG / PLN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,251 Pound (3,351 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (42 minutes ago)