Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.780 SDG / PLN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,460 Pound (1,944 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (26 minutes ago)