Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.339 SDG / BGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 17% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,011 Pound (1,853 лв) in Pleven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 2 hours ago)