Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.916 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,949 Pound (€3,531) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)