Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.805 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 54,524 Pound (R$ 11,347) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)