Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.024 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 70,382 Pound (€3,196) in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 45,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)