Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47028 SDG / ZAR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 87% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 29,227 Pound (R 62,149) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (36 minutes ago)