Cost of living comparison between Pietermaritzburg, South Africa and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45646 SDG / ZAR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 51% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,222 Pound (R 61,828) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)