Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,248 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.667 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,210 Pound ($3,331) in Phoenix, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)