Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00442 SDG / KHR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 23% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 68,807 Pound (15,570,000 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 3 hours ago)