Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00449 SDG / KHR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 16% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 68,223 Pound (15,209,270 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 59,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)