Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.00029 SDG / VND *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,400 Pound (18,441,876 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨11,690 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Maui costs $0.53 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)