Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.500 SDG / ZAR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 35% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,530 Pound (R 21,056) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)