Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.516 SDG / ZAR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 38% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 11,177 Pound (R 21,675) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hobart costs AU$1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)