Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48990 SDG / ZAR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 40% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,866 Pound (R 44,634) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)