Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.507 SDG / ZAR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 41% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,892 Pound (R 45,110) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)