Cost of living in Petrozavodsk, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11271 SDG / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,759 Pound (руб 95,456) in Petrozavodsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (37 minutes ago)