Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.792 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 70% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 59,612 Pound (R$ 12,440) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)