Cost of living comparison between Petropolis, Brazil and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.042 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,697 Pound (R$ 9,647) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)