Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02043 SDG / KZT
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 8% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 4,031 Pound (197,291 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)