Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02001 SDG / KZT *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 8% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 4,217 Pound (210,779 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (30 minutes ago)