Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02114 SDG / KZT
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 8% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,293 Pound (108,448 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)