Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05505 SDG / KZT *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 8% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,815 Pound (196,453 KZT) in Petropavl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 214,500 (35 minutes ago)