Cost of living comparison between Petrolina, Brazil and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.007 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,683 Pound (R$ 8,314) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)