Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.744 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 32,699 Pound (R$ 6,893) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (41 minutes ago)