Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.756 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,928 Pound (€2,357) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (39 minutes ago)