Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.871 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 70,422 Pound (€3,374) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 45,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (41 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (43 minutes ago)