Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.181 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 100% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 108,203 Pound (€4,878) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 54,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)