Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.456 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 92% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 30,670 Pound (€4,113) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (36 minutes ago)