Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.822 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 88% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 29,447 Pound (€4,317) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)