Cost of living comparison between Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.764 SDG / GBP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 102% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 163,793 Pound (£21,096) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (21 minutes ago)