Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.651 SDG / GBP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 108% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 155,801 Pound (£18,010) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)