Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,580 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.661 SDG / AUD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 119% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 220,985 Pound (AU$16,176) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 101,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (36 minutes ago)