Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,586 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.232 SDG / AUD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 122% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 259,549 Pound (AU$18,237) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 117,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (about 1 hour ago)