Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,489 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.807 SDG / AUD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 148% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 185,924 Pound (AU$38,675) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)