Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,624 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.978 SDG / AUD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 133% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 174,773 Pound (AU$35,111) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)