Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.859 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 33% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,539 Pound (€2,868) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)