Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.813 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 29% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,081 Pound (€2,360) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (34 minutes ago)