Cost of living comparison between Perpignan, France and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.917 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 26% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,743 Pound (€2,854) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)