Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.837 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 5% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 11,394 Pound (€1,454) in Perigueux.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (41 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)