Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00632 SDG / COP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 42% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 37,038 Pound (COL$5,861,793) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)