Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00615 SDG / COP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 44% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 35,925 Pound (COL$5,839,596) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)