Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00227 SDG / COP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 23% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,214 Pound (COL$8,473,552) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Winnipeg costs C$454 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)