Cost of living comparison between Pereira, Colombia and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00217 SDG / COP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 27% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,172 Pound (COL$1,463,731) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €0.79 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)