Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00222 SDG / COP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 23% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,997 Pound (COL$9,021,055) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)