Cost of living comparison between Pereira, Colombia and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00211 SDG / COP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 25% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,132 Pound (COL$1,484,452) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)