Cost of living in Penza, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28534 SDG / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Penza (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,443 Pound (руб 54,122) in Penza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)