Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.11015 SDG / MZN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 18% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 43,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 35,177 Pound (319,345 MT) in Pemba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (20 minutes ago)