Cost of living comparison between Pelotas, Brazil and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.042 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,764 Pound (R$ 9,679) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)