Cost of living comparison between Pelotas, Brazil and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.887 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 25,338 Pound (R$ 13,430) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)