Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22707 SDG / UYU *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 10,000 Pound ($U44,040) in Paysandú.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (40 minutes ago)