Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20135 SDG / THB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 23,473 Pound (116,580 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nijmegen costs €0.05 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)