Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20047 SDG / THB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 22,462 Pound (112,047 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (36 minutes ago)