Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.456 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 51% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 14,305 Pound (€1,919) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)