Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.584 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 41% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,951 Pound (€1,975) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 3 hours ago)