Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.926 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 63% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 45,631 Pound (€2,181) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 3 hours ago)