Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10350 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,004 Pound (₨48,347) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 540 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (34 minutes ago)