Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10367 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 5% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 4,646 Pound (₨44,819) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)