Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26447 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 25% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,215 Pound (₨61,312) in Patna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)