Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10316 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 8% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,860 Pound (₨27,727) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)