Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27647 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 34% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,091 Pound (₨58,203) in Patiala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)